Monday, November 27, 2006

Just Because You're Paranoid

Doesn't mean that somebody isn't trying to kill you. Here's a fear-tinged post over at the Loose Change Forums.

I'm worried because. I keep a blog. It was originally for Poker but once I found out about 9/11, I started posting about that. Well, last week, someone said.... "I know who you are. You are a fake. " . Then later on in that same comment section, someone said, "Do you want me to videotape your house and put it on youtube." Ok, once I saw that and then also in that same week was teh garbled phone call that I got as well as two other very strange phone calls, I decided to shut the blog down and take all my 9/11 stuff of it. Also, a few days ago, I saw someone in the back alley where I live, going through my trash can. That's what it appeared to be since the only thing at the part is my trash can and my neighbors trash can. The car that was being driven didn't look like it was from around here. It was too fancy.

You guys don't realize how aggressive I was going about this. I was updating my blog everyday and also posting on about 3 or 4 forums that were completely unrelated to 9/11 about it being an inside job. That reaches a lot of people. I was posting on comedy forums, programming forums, etc. Maybe I pissed some higher-ups off.


Well, Xredx, I can tell you that it's not one of our guys; we make sure not to use too fancy cars for the neighborhood.

Our buddy PDoh knows our methods:

At the moment the government are involved in a disinfo campaign (judy wood star wars beams etc), if that fails then dont be surprised if certain high profile people in the truth movement start dying of mysterious drug overdoses.


Yep, that's the ticket; I hear that Polonium works quite well.

9 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006 08:42, Blogger Unknown said...

So FBI intimidation tactics involve putting a vid of your house on youtube?

 
At 27 November, 2006 09:12, Blogger Jujigatami said...

God, I wish I knew one was near me that I could fuck with.

Could you imagine the fun?

Imagine if you knew who PD was, and he was your neighbor.

Its the kind of stuff that dreams are made of.

 
At 27 November, 2006 13:14, Blogger James B. said...

I thought all government agents drove Aston Martins...

 
At 27 November, 2006 14:10, Blogger Unknown said...

I think most are just seeking attention because their lives are so pitiful and they will take any attention they can get no matter how it makes look. "Look at me the gov is after me, I must be impotent"

 
At 27 November, 2006 15:06, Blogger Triterope said...

God, I wish I knew one was near me that I could fuck with. Could you imagine the fun? Imagine if you knew who PD was, and he was your neighbor. Its the kind of stuff that dreams are made of.

It sounds like fun, but it's not. If you ever actually lived near or with someone like this (as I have), you wouldn't be messing with them. You'd be crossing the street to avoid them. Truly paranoid people are scary, and quite possibly dangerous. Fueling the twisted fantasies of mentally unstable people is never a good idea.

 
At 27 November, 2006 18:38, Blogger pomeroo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 27 November, 2006 20:25, Blogger pomeroo said...

Always keep in mind that the number of real disinfo agents is precisely zero.

 
At 28 November, 2006 01:14, Blogger Bubbers said...

The best part about these people is that they like to think that everybody cares about them so much, when in reality nobody gives a shit. They make this bullshit up to either get attention or a desperate attempt to make people think that the government or anyone cares what they think(or both, most likely). He even said himself that he posts on 3 or 4 non-related forums. The fact that he proudly admits to it is testament enough to his mental instability and extreme smugness. Seriously, how self serving does he have to be to think that people on a comedy or a sports blog give a shit about what he thinks about 9/11?

 
At 28 November, 2006 08:53, Blogger Jujigatami said...

It sounds like fun, but it's not. If you ever actually lived near or with someone like this (as I have), you wouldn't be messing with them. You'd be crossing the street to avoid them. Truly paranoid people are scary, and quite possibly dangerous. Fueling the twisted fantasies of mentally unstable people is never a good idea.

I've known some real crazies. But these nutters are a special breed as far as I'm concerned.

I'd just love to send them some letters on "CIA" letterhead, or prank phome calls, or something. But I am a sick fucker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home